We aim to provide a safe and enjoyable stay for all guests staying at our B&B hotel.
The post & beam architecture, cozy furnishings and intrinsic charm of this authentic lodge create an unmistakable “home-like” feel. However, we are a hotel. We don’t rent the lodge as a house rental or allow public areas to be used for private events.
We hope your stay is pleasant and you will recommend us to friends.
- Check-in: 3 PM to 8 PM. Latest check-out is 11 AM.
- Room Occupancy (1 bed): 2 guests per room (max.)
- Child accompanied by adult must be 10 years of age.
- We love animals but CANNOT accommodate pets.
- American Disability Act Service Dogs only.
- Only registered guests on property (10 PM – 8:30 AM).
- Room fees/rates: Includes breakfast & subject to all taxes/fees.
- Payment options include: Visa, MC, cash.
- We reserve the right to collect a full deposit at any time prior to arrival.
- Specially held “block rooms” may be subject to non-standard payments.
Cancellations – Lodge rooms (booked via MountainTopLodge.net URL):
- Minimum cancellation notice period: by 8 PM EST – 5 days prior
- (notice must be in writing to email: MTLHospitality@windstream.net)
- Cancellation Fee: 100% of planned stay, if less than 5 days prior notice.
- Specially held “block rooms” subject to non-standard cancellation requirement. Call our business office for details.
Cancellations – Mountain Crest Cabin
- Notice must be in writing to email: MTLHospitality@windstream.net
- Cancellation Fee Structure:
- > 60 days prior to arrival: $0 Cancellation Fee
- 59-31 days prior to arrival: 50% of $200 required deposit
- < 31 days prior to arrival: 100% of $200 required deposit
Cancellations (re: Reservations made on Outside Travel Agent websites [OTA ex: Booking.com]):
- Reservation modifications must be handled directly with the OTA.
- OTA’s cancellation policy is based on and synchronizes with MTL’s stated policy.
- OTAs contractual terms with their customer can different from MTL.
Public Galley Area:
- Stocked with coffee, tea, disposable paper products & utensils.
- Refrigerator & microwave available.
- Intended to replace “in room” service needs.
- Not intended for private events or cooking meals.
- Smoking (inside), candles, incense etc … are prohibited.
- We charge for damages, extraordinary cleaning, lost keys and to return items.