Bed and Breakfast for Sale in Georgia
This Georgia Bed and Breakfast for sale has the reputation, facility, location and financial scale for your success:
- Mountain Top Lodge operates competitively (since 1984) with a Bed and Breakfast license.
- Two cedar lodges atop 12.5 wooded hilltop acres purchased by 3rd Innkeeper in 2007.
- Over $350,000 in facility renovations; latest 2017 work enhanced the customer experience (i.e., soft furnishings, lighting, TV/connectivity/WIFI, noise reduction, etc..). The access road was repaved.
- Facility is “turnkey” with no deferred maintenance.
- Earned a strong reputation as a relaxing mountain retreat lodge; strong customer reviews, referrals and return business.
- Marketing attracts individuals and couples leaving major growth opportunities to be claimed (see below).
- Separate abutting cabins (2bd/1ba & 2bd/2ba) available and priced separately; completes the “enclave campus”.
Located in tourism-centric town of Dahlonega, in the Georgia mountains, one hour north of Atlanta:
- Gateway to the festivals, outdoor activities and hill towns’ attractions of the Blue Ridge Mountain region.
- Destination wedding location; convenient to wineries and wedding venues.
- “Weekend Getaway” location for metro Atlanta, northern Florida and major cities located within 3 hour radius.
- Home to University of North Georgia and it’s events center.
This Georgia Bed and Breakfast for sale has operated successfully for 35+ years:
- Disclosure of financials, occupancy rates and market insights – will be provided to potential buyers, deemed serious, after a site visit.
- Marketing & Growth Opportunities:
- Expand target markets to include weddings, groups, family retreats and guests of all ages.
- Packages: create “destination” experience by organizing with local venues.
- Expand check-in times to accommodate late arrivals.
- Robust website with variable sizing for mobile SEO; interfaces with 3rd party reservation (OTA) sites. Additional domains facilitate organic search results (included).
- Other Revenue Opportunities:
- Boutique destination weddings (25 or less)
- Spa Services
- Destination-driven business
- Sub-divide and sell lots; develop cabins.
Listing Price (for sale by owner): $849,000
- Excludes the two cabins with 2.5+- acres that are available separately.
- Will consider broker engagements and special commission arrangements.
It’s ready to go … bring your energy and internet marketing skills … you won’t find another Bed and Breakfast for sale in Georgia like it. Schedule your site visit!
Paul Carmody, Innkeeper (706-864-5257)
- Hilltop compound facility with 2 lodge buildings (+/- 7500 sq. ft.), plus two additional cabins available for purchase or lease
- 12.5 wooded acres with seasonal panoramic views; 2.5 acres with cabins
- 13 rental rooms, plus separate Innkeeper lodging in Main Lodge
- Huge, lofted cedar-clad Great Room (1000 sq. ft.)
- Large, commercial-grade kitchen (minor upgrades required for certification)
- Laundry/utility facilities (3 convenient/separate areas, plus one per cabin)
- Dining rooms (2) with raised patio area (700 sq. ft.)
- Extensive decks (1900 sq. ft.) and porches (700 sq. ft.)
- Newer (private) well house & pump (refresh 100 gal./min.)
- Detailed financial statements – with pro forma PC-based projection model – available to serious buyers.
- Key measures (i.e., CAP rate, ADR, Occupancy etc…) available
- Property protected by Developer covenants.
- Listing of “Business Development” opportunities – available
- $849,000 (without cabin)
- $150,000 additional 2bd/1ba cabin (rental approved)
- $165.000 additional 2bd/2ba cabin (rental approved)