Our Business Model:
We are privileged to host and provide attentive hospitality to all guests of our B&B hotel.
The post & beam architecture, cozy furnishings and intrinsic charm of this mountain retreat create a “homey” feel that makes us different from other hotels. The fourteen wooded acres, extensive decks and 1/2 mile paved private drive are perfect for enjoying the nature beauty of this authentic mountain top lodge.
Regrettably, this B&B hotel is not a “house rental” or “B&B to take over for parties”. Should this misunderstanding occur, inappropriate behavior or activities will not be allowed.
We hope your stay is pleasant and you will recommend us to friends.
- Check-in: 3 PM to 8 PM … Check-out by 11 AM
- Room Occupancy: 2 guests per room (max.)
- Children: Must be 10 years of age
- American Disability Act Compliant (but, we’re not pet-friendly).
- Visitors of Registered Guests: Off property by 11 PM.
- Room fees/rates: Includes breakfast & subject to all taxes
- Payment options include: Visa, MC, cash
- Minimum notice period: 3 days
- Cancellation Fee: larger of cost for one night lodging or 50% of the planned stay
- $25 administrative fee (applied at our sole discretion) for festival and event weekends
Public Galley Area:
- Stocked with coffee, tea, disposable paper products & utensils.
- Refrigerator & microwave available.
- Intended to replace “in room” service needs.
- Smoking (inside), candles, incense etc … are prohibited.
- We charge for damages, extraordinary cleaning, lost keys and to return items.