“Our policies and operating practices enable us to meet your expectations for a safe and pleasant stay.”
Check-in time is 3PM to 8PM and check-out time is 11AM:
- Special arrangements available for an (optional) additional fee, if known in advance.
Double occupancy is standard.
Visitors of our guests are expected to leave the facility by 10PM.
We require that children be at least 12 years of age.
Sorry, we are a “no pet facility.”
Room rates are adjusted seasonally, include breakfast and subject to all taxes:
- Payment options include: Visa, MC, cash
Smoking is allowed outside on public decks, porches and grounds.
We accept individual reservations only; we no longer hold “blocks of rooms” for groups.
Cancellation notice period and fees:
- 3 days or less: fee is the larger of the cost for one night lodging or 50% of the planned stay
- $25 administrative fee (applied at our sole discretion) for festival and event weekends
The Great Room galley area has a refrigerator and microwave:
- We provide complimentary cookies, tea, coffee & ice for drinks.
- There are no kitchen or cooking privileges.
Scented candles, incense and similar products pose a fire hazard and are not permitted.
We charge for damages, lost keys and to return items left behind.
Public areas are for each guest’s casual use:
- Functions or parties are occasionally hosted for a fee; pre-arrange through the business office.
- Catered lunch or dinners for guests can be arranged.