We aim to provide a safe and enjoyable stay for all guests staying at our B&B hotel.
The post & beam architecture, cozy furnishings and intrinsic charm of this authentic lodge create an unmistakable “home-like” feel. However, we are a hotel. We don’t rent the lodge as a house rental or allow public areas to be used for private events.
We hope your stay is pleasant and you will recommend us to friends.
- Check-in: 3 PM to 8 PM … Check-out by 11 AM
- Room Occupancy: 2 guests per room (max.)
- Children: Must be 10 years of age
- American Disability Act Service Dogs only (we’re not pet-friendly).
- Visitors of Registered Guests: Off property by 11 PM.
- Room fees/rates: Includes breakfast & subject to all taxes
- Payment options include: Visa, MC, cash
- Minimum notice period: 3 days
- Cancellation Fee: larger of cost for one night lodging or 50% of the planned stay
- $25 administrative fee (applied at our sole discretion) for festival and event weekends
Public Galley Area:
- Stocked with coffee, tea, disposable paper products & utensils.
- Refrigerator & microwave available.
- Intended to replace “in room” service needs.
- Not intended for private events or cooking meals.
- Smoking (inside), candles, incense etc … are prohibited.
- We charge for damages, extraordinary cleaning, lost keys and to return items.