Bed and Breakfast for Sale in Georgia
This Georgia Bed and Breakfast for sale has the location, presence and scale needed for your success as an Innkeeper.
This Georgia Bed and Breakfast for sale is an unusual hilltop, “compound-like” property with seasonal 360 degree panoramic mountain views:
- Purchased in 2007, it was restored at that time. It was “refreshed” again in 2017 with the following changes:
- New guest room lighting, mattresses, solid wood doors, carpets, TVs (& sound insulation) and paint.
- The Lobby stairway was moved; the 1000 s.f. lobby area is now inviting and multi-functional.
- Over $350K has been spent since 2007 to restore & maintain the property. It’s “turnkey” – no deferred maintenance!
- Consider buying or leasing the additional two cabins (2bd/1ba & 2bd/2ba) to expand operating (ex: rental, spa, Innkeeper housing) options
- Preserve the woodland splendor, or develop lots (ex: build cabins, sell off lots)
Located in tourism-centric town of Dahlonega, in the Georgia mountains, one hour north of Atlanta:
- Gateway to the festivals, outdoor activities and hill towns’ attractions of the Blue Ridge Mountain region
- Destination wedding and “getaway” location for metro Atlanta
This Georgia Bed and Breakfast for sale has operated successfully for 30+ years:
- Disclosure of financials, market data and occupancy rates – will be provided to potential buyers, deemed serious, after a site visit. Currently, operating on seasonal basis.
- Robust website meets Google’s variable sizing for mobile SEO and interfaces with 3rd party reservation sites
Priced to sell: $839,000: [Owner will offer some financing to a qualified buyer]
- Replacement valuation (i.e., land, buildings, contents and website & additional domains, etc…) and Income-based valuation methods used to derive price:
- Expect valuation gains as competitive revenue levels are achieved – with a minimum 6.6% CAP rate.
- Separate fully restored 2bd/1ba cabin: $150,000 ; 2nd cabin currently under renovation (price TBD).
Reopen the spigot and allow strong guest demand to drive revenues again. Bring your energy, and internet marketing skills and take the business back to competitor levels.
- Consider getting into the niche “destination wedding” business – all the pieces are here (let’s discuss).
It’s ready to go … you won’t find another Bed and Breakfast for sale in Georgia like it. Schedule your site visit!
Paul Carmody, Innkeeper (706-864-5257)
- Hilltop compound facility with 2 lodge buildings (+/- 7500 sq. ft.), plus two additional cabins available for purchase or lease
- 15 wooded acres with seasonal panoramic views
- 13 rental rooms, plus separate Innkeeper lodging in Main Lodge
- Huge, lofted cedar-clad Great Room (1000 sq. ft.)
- Large, commercial-grade kitchen
- Laundry/utility facilities (3 convenient/separate areas, plus one per cabin)
- Dining rooms (2) with raised patio area (700 sq. ft.)
- Extensive decks (1900 sq. ft.) and porches (700 sq. ft.)
- Newer (private) well house & pump (100 gal./min.)
- Detailed financial statements – with pro forma PC-based projection model – available to serious buyers.
- Key measures (i.e., CAP rate, ADR, Occupancy etc…) available
- Property protected by HOA
- Listing of “Business Development” opportunities – available
- $839,000 (without cabin)
- $150,000 (additional 2bd/1ba cabin)
- $TBD – 2bd/2ba Cabin – Under renovation